Thursday 22 January 2009

Out of the darkness

Out of the darkness, into the warm sunlight,
I'm finally believing the thoughts in my head are right,
but time moves on and the heart's still strong,
I know I can't change it,
Or put right what once went wrong,
But I believe in miracles i believe in something pure
I believe with faith in mind, nothng can harm you anymore.

There comes a time when you realise
That you are searching for answers
Then clarity burns in your heart
You open your eyes, see for the very first time.
Everyones life is riddled with mines.
But I believe in miracles.
I believe in something pure.
I believe with faith in mind, nothing can harm you anymore.

The light shines on the darkness
But darkness turns his face
The light like a child he reaches out
But the darkness refrains its embrace.

Big George.

No comments: